Tuesday 29 November 2016

Where Have You Been..........



Hey Guys

So this is a quick chatty catch up, so as many of you noticed I have been absent since early 2015 and this is because I became pregnant and what a experience that I was I tell you!

I read so many books and none of them tell you about what you really go through without being covered with a million roses.
What I can tell you is be ready for it because it really hits you for 6, your body goes through hell and back but would I change it for the world, no! At the end of it god blessed me with a beautiful baby girl - Hannah and I couldn't imagine life without her.
She has taught me the true meaning of life, so much more to what life can offer & the little joys like her smile can bring. Everyday is never the same & being over in porridge & snot is not great but watching your baby learn new things everyday is a blessing, the true satisfaction an achievement you feel words an never describe

What pregnancy and having a child has taught me is the real value of love, relationships and being close to your creator. It has also taught me a lot on the value of money, I never really had to worry about money problems as I have worked since I was 16 but not working and being on statutory maternity pay really taught me how lucky I was working and having a blessed salary.

Soooo what does this mean for DifferentStrokes and where does it all go from here, well I don't actually know I will carry on blogging most of you would have seen I am still a little active on Instagram.

Let's hold out Lipstick, Contour & Glitter up in the air and hold a toast to look forward to 2017 and all the good things I hope it holds for you all & Inshallah (god willing) it is a good year for you & your loved ones

Stay Blessed



Asma 

No comments:

Post a Comment