Thursday 5 February 2015

Hair products for 2015

2015 is now in full in swing and I have decided to let you know my hair products of the year! These are either going in my kit and the last is just for me YAY :)


Aussie Miracle Hairspray Shine + hold - I thing I really hate when I am hair styling is being left smelling like hair spray and it’s a smell so hard to shift! Aussie has come out with this amazing can of flex hold hair spray! This product not only has amazing flex hold but its smells beautiful – wild cherry (MMMmmmmmmmmmmmm)

The formula is not sticky, dry white or dry hairspray it actually took me by surprise, it holds curls just so but the shine the it gives to hair it just unbelievable – when you are styling you want your hair to look and feel great at the same time and this does just that. It also helps control fizzy and dry hair which sometimes can I like my hair to look more polished. I can't stand anything that glues my curls together or gets sticky and flaky, and this hairspray is nothing like that. It's light, it has soft hold, it doesn't look dull or dusty, and it smells wonderful so wonderful. This spray is also great for definition, curls are more defined and controlled! It's really nothing at all like what we usually think of as "hairsprays". Before I found this product used to use TRESemme Styling Hold, which is quite similar. I like the aerosol application of the Aussie spray, though, because it's easier to get a mist all over my head than pumping squirts direct onto the curl or wave. Also, I prefer the scent of Aussie because it's fresh and clean. TRESemme smells like the regular hairsprays out there. I still have TRESemme in my kit for my firm & freeze hold I just prefer this one for my curls and softer locks

 Lee Slafford BIG FAT backcoMber - I am reviewing a comb which I purchased just over a week ago and absolutely in love with. The comb has been created by Lee Stafford whom is a celebrity hair-dresser to the, He also has his own range of hair care items which can be purchased from places such as Boots.

This comb is perfect for back-combing, creating volume and amazing updo’s which will give your hair that oomph and volume you have always wanted to achieve, especially for those with fine and flat hair. As a stylist I usually use a normal looking tail comb which is what most of my other stylist friend's use but I happened to see this product whilst I was in my local boots store and I thought it sounded great and might make my life a little bit easier. The product is a very unique design to any other tail comb out there, it is a clever multi-prong comb that helps to give your locks some volume in no space of time. It's also kinder to your hair as well and it means you'll achieve big volume in fewer strokes that what you would if you were using a normal comb which mean less chance of breakage. The tail of the comb is extra skinny which comes in handy for precision sectioning, putting in rollers, creating partings or styles for updo’s. The comb is anti-static, heat and chemical resistant It can be easily clean in luke warm water with a small amount of conditioner – so great for saving time in the big clean up after. On the back of the packaging it tells you a little about the product and how to use it in order to create some volume, which is great for you back combing first timers or for some expert advice from Lee Slattford himself,


Dr Organic Moroccan Argan Oil - Now having said all of the above, my hair is the HARDEST in the world to do & if I don’t take care of it I seriously look like a scarecrow! It becomes realllllly dry and brittle and just a super hot mess! My hair is naturally ringlets and I love keeping my hair long its around my lower half of my back, since I got married I haven’t really had time to take care of myself the way I use too and just and found myself literally leaving my conditioner & a good shampoo to do the job of keeping it together – which recently it hasn't been It’s funny, because most people assume people who look good, are genetically blessed with some beauty super magic wand that most of us can only dream of having or need s** loads of money to look good, but the truth is I found through my journey through the beauty world, there’s no such thing!

Not taking care of my hair has made me feel really down because it such a mess to clear up and that I need to seriously fix and I just don't feel comfortable with my self any more! I use to swear by Vo5 hot oils but due to the bad condition of my hair it’s just not doing enough – Soooo I was forced to go out there an look for something new! Yikees!!! I know everyone & everywhere has been going on about this Moroccan - Argan Oil craze! Honestly, I'm not too keen about try fads and crazes most of the time there a pile of poop, so I really researched into what this argan oil business was all about !

Argan oil is often used as a hair treatment, as it is extremely beneficial for hair and scalp, and is commonly used as a conditioner or after treatment. Vitamin E is extremely beneficial for hair and is large natural quantities of this are found in Argan oi, which one of its high quantities. Vitamin E promotes healthy hair growth as it contains lots of natural antioxidants, that help boost new cells and encourage them to produce healthy hair from root to tip – it has even been used for hair regrowth. Argan oil has a number of benefits when used on hair. It can act as a moisturiser for the scalp to fight dandruff and dry scalp. It can also promote the growth of healthy, strong hair as opposed to thin, brittle hair. It can even undo some of the damage done through chemical treatments and dyes, and can be used to treat split ends. Immediate benefits can also be seen in people who use argan oil on their hair. It is an excellent agent for taming frizz and promoting shine and gloss, as well as softer, more manageable hair. Argan oil is non-irritating and actually reverses much of the damage done by artificial chemicals and treatments on hair. It is often used in its pure form for healthy, soft and shiny hair.

The only problem is, you can’t get it everywhere! The reason why I love Argan Oil of Morocco is the texture is the best I have ever felt my hair feel in a looooooong time! much more silkier and soft. Argan oil, sometimes known as Moroccan oil which is a product of the Moroccan argan tree. It is extracted from the kernels of the argan tree and can be used as a moisturiser, conditioner and softener for skin and hair. Often dubbed ‘liquid gold’ as it has amazing qualities, it contains large amounts of beneficial nutrients including vitamin E and fatty acids, that have many positive effects when applied & used correctly. It has proven results that which is why a lot of people are using Argan oil for hair and all areas of the body. It is always best to use certified organic Argan Oil, which means fewer chemicals you are using on yourself.

Although I wear a hijab its still important to keep my hair in good condition not only for feeling good within in myself, but also because if its not taken care of it will cause all different types of problems from dry itchy scalp to loss of hair - issue i could do without, I'm sure you all agree :) 

Stay styled



Asma  


No comments:

Post a Comment